Sunday, September 13, 2009

I wrote haikus about cannabilsm on your yearbook

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I don't have much to say about this band besides them being really great. For most of you that know or don't know this band there songs are, all untitled except one that isn't so well recorded. The band mixes a lot of screamo with some fast hardcore/punk to it. It didn't took to long for me to like them, the lyrics are pretty down, well actually really down. I consider them as one of my top bands of all time, there very enjoyable to listen to. If your much into that emo violence thing you should really download there discography but the band isn't really 90's at all but are influenced to that 90's san diego screamo stuff. Im guessing that's what makes them sound so god damn fucking great.

Download Discography

No comments:

Post a Comment